Get ready to get your new business idea on track!
There are so many reasons start ups fail – don’t waste time spinning your wheels and second-guessing your big idea.
This is a six hour in-person session designed to supercharge your idea and help get you off the ground quickly and confidently.
Accelerate Your Start-Up
Why This Class?
Validate Your idea
Your idea doesn't have to be the next billion dollar unicorn, but it does need a foundation built in reality. This course is designed to help entrepreneurs (you) understand their idea better, build confidence, and lay the groundwork for success.
A lot of first-time entrepreneurs spend a lot of time mulling the idea, endlessly researching, and getting advice from the wrong people. Startup Masterclass will accelerate your idea and get you to market faster and better prepared.
Every minute you're not in market is a sale you've lost. Yes, don't go to market before you're ready. But the minute you start your business is the minute you realign all your priorities and become focused on making money.
Who Is Bruce?
Bruce has started five businesses, successfully selling three of them. One failed miserably, and one is still going strong. He’s helped hundreds of small businesses and has advised some of the largest brands in the world (like Coca-Cola, Jeep, Porsche, CitiBank, J.Crew, and many more).
He’s easy to find at the local coffee shop, generally doesn’t wear ties, is soft-spoken until he’s in front of an audience, and believes everyone is creative.
"Nothing Is Impossible"
- 6 hours of active instruction
- 8 major segments
- 3 breakout sessions
- Course materials
- Breakfast and Lunch included
- Free 1- hour post-class consulting session
$795 per person.
A second person for the same business idea may attend for an additional $395. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Reservation may be canceled for a full refund up to two weeks (14 days) before the session. Classes will have no more than 12 people.
PS: Early bird special pricing is usually available until 30-days before each seminar date.
The R.O.I. On A $795 Class
This Class Pays For Itself.
- LOST SALES. Let’s say you plan to launch the business in six months, but this class gets you to market in four months. That represents two extra months of revenue.
- TIME VALUE. Your time is worth money. How many hours (days, weeks, months) of your time have you spent so far. And you still may not be sure you’re on track.
- BRANDING. Let’s say you spend $2,500 on a logo only to find out you need to change the name, it looks too much like a competitor, or business goals/product change. Wasted money.
- WEBSITE. Re-read #3 above and replace ‘logo’ with ‘website’.
- FAILURE. Starting a business is resource-intensive (time, money, emotion). This class is 795 ounces of prevention.
- LITTLE THINGS. Every class is packed with dozens of helpful ideas, pointers, and words of wisdom to help you long after the startup phase. The value here is immense while you make thousands of decisions every month.
- EXPENSES. A lot of first-time Entrepreneurs waste a lot of precious money on things they don’t need, or may not need yet. This class will help you identify where to focus and what to avoid.
Is This Class Right For You? Hard? Worth $795? Actually with Bruce?
If you are on the fence or have other questions, use the links below to either send me and email or schedule a 15 minute call for us to talk. Yes, it’s Free.